How to refresh the system
1. Ask technical support for the latest system package.
2. Prepare a USB flash disk, formatted as FAT32, with a single partition (the USB flash disk that has made the system installation disk may have a hidden boot partition, which needs to be repartitioned).
3. Unpack the system installation package to the root directory of the U disk.
4. When the encoder is in power off state, insert the U disk into the ENcoder’S USB port.
5. Press and hold the ‘DEF’ key of the encoder (toothpick required) to connect the encoder power.
6. Until you see the OLED screens ‘UPDATING’ or HDMI being ‘system UPDATING’ loosen the DEF key,Wait for the system refresh (LOGO appears on OLED screen or LOGO appears on HDMI).
7. After refreshing the system, the default IP address 192.168.1.217 will be restored. After entering the system, you need to set the corresponding model, manually visit http://IP/fac.php, select and switch your corresponding model, and restart after switching.
Hi to all, the contents existing at this website are really remarkable for people experience, well, keep up the
good work fellows.
whoah this weblog is excellent i really like reading your posts.
Stay up the great work! You realize, many individuals are hunting around for
this information, you could help them greatly.
very good submit, i actually love this web site, keep on it
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will reply to you sincerely.
Can I just say what a relief to seek out somebody who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know find out how to deliver an issue to gentle and make it important. Extra folks have to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant imagine youre no more widespread since you definitely have the gift.
My spouse and I stumbled over here different page and thought I
might check things out. I like what I see so now i
am following you. Look forward to going over your web page
You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest websites on the internet.
I most certainly will recommend this website!
I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time studying more or figuring out more.
Thank you for great info I was looking for this info for my mission.
I hope it was helpful.
Heya! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to
all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!
Our goal is to help some users or streaming fans.
It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this website,
i am browsing this web page dailly and take good information from